• home
Home » » Write your message on my SEXY body . for $13

Write your message on my SEXY body . for $13

For just $13 I will write your message or website on a body part of your choice! I can write a happy birthday to your friend, become a sexy platform for your business url, or be your sexiest fan!

Each gig comes with 3 (non-HD) very sexy photos, each a different pose showing of your text. If your message is too big I will make a sign and hold it!

One outfit, message location, and message text per order.

For extra I can: provide 10 photos total edited and in crystal clear HD, wear an special outfit (contact before ordering), or provide a 1 min video flaunting my your message on my body .

I don't pose nude or do adult photos, don't even message me asking. You will be ignored. Due to the nature of some of the text I don't show my face in my photos. Thanx, see you soon!

https://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/40083/order?id=97541

0 comments:

Post a Comment