• home
Home » , » Make 30 forum posts on your forum or Google+ page for $10

Make 30 forum posts on your forum or Google+ page for $10

I will write 30 high quality posts on your forum for $10.00, including new discussions started.

And, if you want, I can post comments to your own Google + page. I have many Google+ accounts that I can use for this purpose, all with avatars.

I have been actively posting on forums for ten years and worked on some of the top forums online including SEOClerks forum and Digital Point.

I can post on your forum or Google + page and make it look very active. I will act like a real forum member of your forum and encourage others to interact with me so that your forum looks active. I won't just show up and post a lot of useless threads/responses in a short period of time and then leave. Instead, i will spread the posts out over several days so you have a constant flow of new discussions/responses coming in.

I will keep your current discussions going and start new discussions that are relevant to your forum.

I can post on the following types of forums: general chat, entertainment, movies, gamers, comics/comic book related, pets, webmaster, admin forum, MMO, parenting, computer, tech, relationships, writing, blogging, SEO,

***** I cannot post in sports, fishing, car related forums *****

My goal is to make YOUR forum look as active as possible so your current/new members want to actively participate. This is what I'm good at. I have been at it a long time.

And, i will do a good job of it.

Please hire me and you won't be disappointed.


https://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/40083/order?id=116

1 comments:

  1. INK for ALL is for sure my favorite tool with WordPress integration. Granted I’ve only been trying it for maybe a month. I cannot be happier about the ranking improvements I’m already noticing. Zero snafus.

    ReplyDelete