• home
Home » , , , » 5 STAR Rating from MTV Music Producer +Review, or Share your iTunes Song, Playlist, or App for $5

5 STAR Rating from MTV Music Producer +Review, or Share your iTunes Song, Playlist, or App for $5

I am a Seasoned Music Producer / Performer / Recording Artist who's Opinions are Well-Respected among the Music Community-
I have Performed for Crowds of Over 3,000 People (See VIDEO)


" Since 1999, My Music has been Licensed to Clients such as MTV, VH1, Food Network, Fox, etc. and continues to get Played in Hundreds of TV Shows, Films, & Commercials on a Global Scale.

I continue to receive revenues from these Music Royalties through my Publishing Company, "Garbage Juice Publishing
(ASCAP)". to the Present Day.(copy of recent Royalty Statement from ASCAP available upon request).

My reason for telling you all this is because the Review I write for you, will be from my OWN "Official" iTunes Account which represents me as a Publisher/Producer/Performer - Artist.

The point is, PEOPLE THAT MATTER WILL READ ANY REVIEWS I WRITE!!


Are you a Clerk?? Then Join the Community.....

In this Gig, I will leave a 5-STARRATING & either a short review in my own words, or something of yours for any one Song, Playlist, or Free App.

NOTE:
iTunes only Allows a User to leave ONE Review Per Album/Playlist - so even if you have FIVE Songs- but on the SAME Album, I will only be allowed to leave ONE Review.

If you DO have MORE than one Album or Playlist you'd like me to Review, simply Order Multiple Quantities of this Service.



(MUSIC DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FREE -ONLY APPS)



I can ALSO share your Music (or App) to my loyal Facebook Fan base of over 8,000 MUSIC Fans!! using the "Share of Facebook" Function
in iTunes

(see gig "extras below)


AND...Or...

I can Share your Music (or app) to my Twitter Followers (ALL have Music Interests) via the "Share on Twitter" Function in iTunes

(
see Gig "extras" below)


Playlists are the BEST way to get your music discovered.
Mix in a couple of your songs into a popular Playlist, & get good ratings.


https://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/40083/order?id=7967

0 comments:

Post a Comment